Friends, today we will make the best Chia Pudding Recipe which is easy to make at home and this recipe makes a light vegetarian dessert or snack on the go. You can serve it plain or add a variety of toppings, like I love toasted almonds and coconut, so today I’m going to make Blueberry Chia Pudding.
Kim Kardashian’s Chia Pudding Recipe Is Breakfast Goals On TikTok
Friends, American reality television star and entrepreneur Kim Kardashian is known for following a strict and healthy diet, Kim Kardashian often shares glimpses of her diet and fitness routine with her fans and followers on social media. However, her go to chia pudding in a video has grabbed everyone’s attention on the internet.
Now friends, their easy home-made Chia Pudding recipe went viral on Tiktok and netizens saw it. And now everyone searches online that How To Make Chia Pudding Recipe. And if you’re wondering how to make chia pudding and whether it’s really healthy, read our full article that shares the many health benefits of delicious chia pudding,
How To Make Ranchology Recipes in Home
Chia Pudding Recipe Notes
Friends, you can use frozen blueberries instead of fresh or any other type of fruits and berries.
And for the mate sweetener, you can use almost anything you like and sweeten it to taste.
50+ motivational you got this quotes that will keep you going – Legit.ng
How To Make Blueberry Chia Pudding
Chia pudding recipe
- 1 Cup 🍵 almond milk (or milk of your decision)
- 1/4 Cup 🍵 chia seeds
unadulterated vanilla concentrate (discretionary)
Teblespoon 🥄maple syrup, honey, or agave nectar
- 1/5 Teblespoon 🥄 Squeeze genuine salt
Cut natural product, granola, jam, or nuts for serving
- Combine almond milk, chia seeds, blueberries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour into 3 ramekins for glasses.
- Friends, now add almond milk, chia seeds, blueberries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to a blender, and blend until smooth. Now pour into 6 ramekins for glasses.
- refrigerate until set, 8 hours to overnight. serve chilled
- Now you refrigerate till it sets, 8 hours overnight, serve after cooling
Pingback: How To Make Ranchology Recipes In Home
Pingback: How To Make Chicken Wonton Soup In Home 15 Minutes